Welcome to Naruto Anime Blog!

Hi, I am one of anime and manga fan. My favorite anime included Naruto, One Piece and others. For flashback I'm also watching previous anime on 80's era and 90's era. Feel free to visit my blog for more info about anime and manga.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Genesis Climber Mospeada

This is the most nostalgic anime for me. I'm still remember, I watching it at 9 years old. Since, Naruto Shippuuden is not air right now until 10 January 2008, I just bought full series from video shop and watching it at home. Very nostalgic!, I will keep this anime properly.

This is all about "Genesis Climber Mospeada":

Genesis Climber Mospeada
(literally "Armored Genesis Mospeada") is an anime science fiction series created by Shinji Aramaki and Hideki Kakinuma. The 25-episode television series ran from late 1983 to early 1984 in Japan. MOSPEADA stands for Military Operation Soldier Protect Emergency Aviation Dive Auto, one of the transformable motorcycle-armors the series features. The other primary mecha featured in the show is the three-form transformable fighter called the Armo-Fighter AFC-01 Legioss, which is very much similar to the VF-1 Valkyrie variable fighter in The Super Dimension Fortress Macross.

Links:
http://mospeada.com/info.php?id=episodes

0 comments: